Blend of Amino Silicon and Urethane
- Packaging Type: as per requirement
- Packaging Size: as per requirement
- Usage: as per requirement
- Brand: as per requirement
- Dosage: as per requirement
- Specific Gravity: as per requirement
Americos Nanosoft 2500 is a 100% solid silicone softener in gel form. It is made from premium quality of silicone polymers, which gives excellent softness and bulky surface smoothness to garments and fabrics. It is highly exhaustible. Advantages :
- Imparts a bouncy feel
- Imparts inner and outer smooth feel
- Imparts crease recovery
- Increases shade depth and brilliancy when used on dyed fabric/garments
|Composition||Blend of amino silicones and urethane|
|pH (1% solution)||7.0 ± 1.0|
|Solubility||Soluble in water in any proportion|
|Application pH range||4.5 - 5.5|
Americos Nanosoft 2500 can be applied by exhaust as well as by padding method. a) Exhaust method
(Package m/c, Wash wheel, Soft-flow m/c, Winch)
b) Padding method
|Americos Nanosoft 2500||0.5 - 2 % (owg)|
|Temperature||45 - 50°C|
|pH||5 - 5.5|
|Time||20 - 30 min|
|Americos Nanosoft 2500||0.5 - 20 g/l|
|pH||5 - 5.5|
Impregnate the fabric for 70 - 80% pick-up and dry it at 120 -140°C for 2 - 3 min. Storage & Handling Precautions
- Store in cool place, avoid storing in direct sunlight
- The shelf life of Americos Nanosoft 2500 is two years, if stored properly
- The usual precautions in keeping chemicals away from eyes and skin should be observed
Information covering specific application of this product is available. Americos Industries will work with customers to enhance processes and solve problems. Let us know what you need and we will assist you. (The information and data contained herein are based on controlled lab work. The recommendations are given on experience basis, but cannot be extended to assure every possible case. It should be verified and evaluated by the user through proper testing for the intended conditions of application. Americos does not express or imply any warranty, or guarantee the suitability of the product for the application intended by buyer of the product).Additional Information:
- Item Code: Americos-Nanosoft-2500
Dye Fixing Agent
Dye Fixing Agent,Chelating Agent Manufacturers,Fixing Agent For Dyeing,Chelating Agent Suppliers Americos Washfix Introduction
Americos Washfix is non-formaldehyde base dye fixing agent for direct and reactive dyestuffs for imparting excellent light-fastness, chlorine-fastness, etc. There is no dye bleeding during washing. Advantages
- Formaldehyde free
- Improves the fastness properties
- Prevents dye bleeding
|Solubility||Soluble in water|
|pH (2% Solution)||4.0 - 5.5|
|Storage||Sensitive to heat over 60°C|
Use 2-5 g/l after completion of dyeing and soaping. Storage & handling precautions
- Store in cool place.
- Avoid storing in direct sunlight.
- Americos Washfix should be stored at ambient temperature.
- The shelf-life of Americos Washfix is one year if stored below 40°C.
- The usual precautions in keeping chemicals away from eyes and skin should be observed.
Information covering specific application of this product is available. Americos Industries will work with customers to enhance processes and solve problems. Let us know what you need and we will assist you.