The basic problem in enzymatic washing of denim is back- staining of detached indigo dyes on fabric surface. Hence, it reduces the contrast effect/fading effect, which garment washer want to produce on denim. Americos White MRC prevents the reposition of indigo dyes on fabric surface. It coagulates with anionic indigo dye and keeps it in dispersion state during garment washing. The main features of Americos White MRC are:
- It improves the contrast
- It prevents settling of detached indigo dyes (with help of cellulase enzyme) on denim fabric
- Has good compatibility with enzymes, pumice stone
- It is formulation of eco-friendly chemicals
|Appearance ||Slightly viscous liquid |
|Ionic nature ||Anionic |
|Odor ||Negligible |
|pH ||7 + 1 |
|Solubility ||Easily soluble in water |
|Resistance to high temperature ||Excellent |
|Compatibility ||With all kinds of enzymes and anionic/non-ionic textile auxiliaries |
For enzyme washing of denim garment Use 2 - 5 g/l. Americos White MRC alongwith cellulase enzyme in washing process to prevent back-staining of indigo dyes.Storage & handling precautions:
- Store in cool place
- Avoid storing in direct sunlight. Americos White MRC should be stored at ambient temperatures.
- The shelf life of Americos White MRC is one year.
Information covering specific application of this product is available. Americos Industries will work with customers to enhance processes and solve problems. Let us know what you need and we will assist you.